50% Off Admission for TWO PEOPLE to ANY ONE Virginia Mountain Vineyards Concert Event & TWO Virginia Mountain Vineyards Souvenir Wine Glasses!
- Food available to purchase at concerts
- Bring your own chairs or blankets!
- Concert Dates and Times:
At Virginia Mountain Vineyards you can forget about the present and enjoy the picturesque mountain views visible on top of Zion Hill. Surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains to the east and the Alleghany Mountains to the west, the winery is located fourteen miles north of Interstate 81 on Exit 150, just off route 220 outside the center of Historic Fincastle. We welcome you to savor a glass of your favorite wine as you view the rolling hills of the vineyard and tour the winery. As a first generation family owned and operated vineyard and winery, many hard hours have been spent making the winery what it is today. Owners David and Marie will be glad to enlighten you on any questions you may have concerning the vineyard or winery; greater knowledge about grape growing, harvesting, and processing may help you to better appreciate and enjoy a good wine.
- Saturday, May 10th Spring Celebration
- Sunday, May 18th - Barrel Tasting
- Sunday, June 15th - Wine Trail Concert Series
- Saturday, July 12th - Summer Concert Series
- Saturday, August 16th - Summer Concert Series
- Sunday, September 7th - Sunday on the Patio
- Friday, October 3rd - Wine, Moon, & Stars
* Winery reserves the right to adjust dates/time of events.
Virginia Mountain Vineyards on Facebook!
Wednesday - Sunday: 12 PM - 6 PM
You have until Fri, May 02 2014 12:00 AM to purchase!
Limit of 2 per order
Limit of 1 for you
When 3 of your friends buy this deal you get your money back!*
Virginia Mountain Vineyards4204 Old Fincastle Road
Fincastle, VA 24090